All prizes are now registered and will be processed wednesday 14th, congratulations to all winners!
1.st RagePlay 5000,- 2nd. JBS 3000,- 3rd. HCSK 1000,-
We've made a short list of things we recommend you bring along with you tomorrow, and also a few rules for you to follow. Here's the list:
• TP Cable (10-15m)
• Money/debit card to pay for
Tickets if you haven't prepaid
Food, drinks and snacks in the kiosk
• Gaming equipment
• Sleeping bag, pillow, slippers/woolen socks, stuff for personal hygiene
And here are the rules:
• This is a drug free event. Alcoholic beverages are prohibited on-site. This also includes the parking area.
• Sleeping outside of designated sleeping areas will not be permitted.
• Any electronic equipment aside from your PC and necessary equipment is prohibited. Leave your electric kettle, minifridge and/or other major appliances at home.
• Attendees are required to follow instructions from the Casual Gaming crew members.
• Common decency will be enforced by the crew.
• Breaking any of these rules may result in expulsion and/or being banned from the event.
We would like to remind you all the seat reservation will close today at midnight. If you have not bought a ticket and reserved a seat by this time, you will not be able to do so before the LAN starts.
Updated prices, now cheaper energy drinks
These are the prices at the kiosk on TrøndeLan 2015. Changes may incur.
Energy drink 20,-
Pizza (diff. types Grandiosa, also gluten free)
Chili con carne 40,-
This year Digital Impuls will join us at the lan! They will be selling components and other gear. They will also have a showcase with costumized watercooled computers. You will also have the opportunity to have a chat with them.
We've finally managed to project an expected tournament plan, and the start times are as follows:
18:00 LAN Start!
19:00 Super Smash Bros. Melee
20:00 Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
21:00 League of Legends
14:00 Rocket League and Super Smash Bros. Wii U
17:00 Counter Strike: Global Offensive
22:00 Finals League of Legends
02:00 Prize ceremony
10:00 Unclaimed prizes can be claimed
Alongside these competitions, we encourage you to suggest us more activities at our Crew-area and we'll try to make it happen!
We reserve the rights to change the timetable and the duration of the competitions, but these are the guidlines for the time being
CaG is a non-profit studentorganiation that arranges social gaming evenings for students like LAN parties, boardgames and consoleevenings. It is the crew that among others has to coordinate the events, take care of the students well-being and manages everything technical during the event.
If you found this interesting, feel free to apply!
Send a short application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To improve the user experience of trondelan.no, we have performed a one time copy of the studlan.no user database. Note that the databases are not linked in any way, so changes made to your account on this site will not affect your account on studlan.no and vice versa.